Hi,

I have an app that uses HttpClient to fetch data. It works for quite a lot
of people, but I've got two separate reports that it only works on WiFi on
those
devices. I've still to get a logcat from the user, but apparently there are
no
errors, just an empty result when fetching data. Any ideas as to what might
be
causing this? I am not doing anything fancy, just creating a
DefaultHttpClient,
setting some parameters and executing a get request.

One of the devices this happens on is stock Samsung Galaxy S2,
don't have info on the other.