Hi all,
using this code:

                PackageManager pm = getPackageManager();
                try
                {
                        PackageInfo info = pm.getPackageInfo(getPackageName(),
64);
                        Signature [] sig = info.signatures;
                        sigstring = new String(sig[0].toChars());
                }
                catch (Exception e)
                {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }
                return sigstring;

I can get signature of every package in the system.

How can I deny other apps (except my apps and Android system) to read
my package signature?
I want to make sure it is original app, not changed by hacker (i.e.
signed by my own private key) when run. But for now I see that hacker
can easily patch my code by embedding signature, he read from my
original package.
Maybe there is another way to make sure package is original?