Hello All,

My application works with the AccountManager framework, and so I've got a
BroadcastListener that's set up to listen for the
android.accounts.LOGIN_ACCOUNTS_CHANGED intent - Android fires this intent
off whenever there are changes to any of the Accounts listed under Settings
-> Accounts & Sync

The Intent is handled in the BroadcastReceiver.onReceive() method, which
I've overridden. I've tried to probe the Intent to see if it provides more
information about which Account actually changed, but haven't been
successful. The only information available in the Intent seems to be
getAction(), which is just "android.accounts.LOGIN_ACCOUNTS_CHANGED" (of
course!).

I'd like to ask if anybody has had experience working with this Intent, and
whether you can help me on this. Because as of now, my BroadcastReceiver is
triggered whenever there's any change in any account (like if the user adds
a Facebook account, or a Twitter account, or an email account etc.).

Thanks!
-Seenu