Hi All,

I am trying to get location update and followed some good tutorial.
Initially, onLocationChanged was called frequently. But after I made
certain simple modification, it started not working today. I am
copying my code below. Can anyone let me know the problem? The GPS
service is running all the time. I am working on an Atrix phone.
Thanks!

package com.summercamp;

import java.io.IOException;
import java.util.List;
import java.util.Locale;

import com.google.android.maps.MapActivity;
import com.google.android.maps.MapView;
import com.google.android.maps.MapController;
import com.google.android.maps.GeoPoint;
import com.google.android.maps.Overlay;

import android.os.Bundle;
import android.location.Address;
import android.location.Geocoder;
import android.location.Location;
import android.location.LocationListener;
import android.location.LocationManager;
import android.content.Context;
import android.graphics.Bitmap;
import android.graphics.BitmapFactory;
import android.graphics.Canvas;
import android.graphics.Paint;
import android.graphics.Point;
import android.widget.Toast;

public class GoogleMapsActivity extends MapActivity implements
LocationListener {

    MapView mapView;
    MapController mc;
    GeoPoint p;
    LocationManager lm;

    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

        mapView = (MapView) findViewById(R.id.mapView);
        mapView.setBuiltInZoomControls(true);
        mapView.setSatellite(true);
        //mapView.setStreetView(true);
        mc = mapView.getController();

        String provider = null;
        Toast.makeText(this, "testing...", 3000).show();
                LocationManager lm = (LocationManager)
getSystemService(Context.LOCATION_SERVICE);
                if ( lm.isProviderEnabled( LocationManager.GPS_PROVIDER ) ) {
            provider = LocationManager.GPS_PROVIDER ;
        } else {
            Toast.makeText(this, "GPS not available", 3000).show();
            if(lm.isProviderEnabled(LocationManager.NETWORK_PROVIDER))
{
                provider = LocationManager.NETWORK_PROVIDER;
            } else {
                Toast.makeText(this, "Provider Not available",
3000).show();
            }
        }
        if(provider != null) {
                Toast.makeText(this, "GPS started!", 3000).show();
                lm.removeUpdates(this);
            lm.requestLocationUpdates(provider, 0, 0, this);
        }
    }

    /* This method is called when use position will get changed */
    @Override
    public void onLocationChanged(Location location) {
        Toast.makeText(this, "GPS triggered!", 3000).show();
                if (location != null) {
                        double lat = location.getLatitude();
                        double lng = location.getLongitude();

                        String Text = "Latitud = " + lat + "\nLongitud = " +
lng;

Toast.makeText(getBaseContext(),Text,Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
                }
        }

    @Override
    public void onProviderDisabled(String provider) {
                // required for interface, not used
                Toast.makeText(getApplicationContext(),"Gps
Disabled",Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
        }

    @Override
    public void onProviderEnabled(String provider) {
                // required for interface, not used
                Toast.makeText(getApplicationContext(),"Gps
Enabled",Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
        }

    @Override
    public void onStatusChanged(String provider, int status, Bundle
extras) {
                // required for interface, not used

Toast.makeText(getApplicationContext(),"test",Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
        }

    @Override
    protected boolean isRouteDisplayed() {
        // TODO Auto-generated method stub