Thanks, but there's another aspect of the question.

In order to reap the (substantial & lovely) benefits of the re-
usability of .apks, the users would need a way to get at them & pass
them around. They aren't likely to run adb.

Can you say if there any plan to give them a mechanism for that ?

Thanks,

Richard