07.08.2011 17:11, MARTIN Nicolas пишет:
Thanks for your answer.

    A possibly complicated solution would be to close the old database
    file using SQLiteOpenHelper.close, and then open the new one.

I also try using SQLiteOpenHelper.close (which is a synchronized method) and open the new one but same problem...

Well, something is not working :) Possibly something, somewhere, is keeping references to the old SQLiteDatabase object that in turn still references the old file.

    As for me, I would do this: keep the existing database open, and
    run an intelligent merge with the new data.

In my case, there is really no need to keep old data and merge. I think an intelligent merge (Which is already done by my server [PHP side]) will cost more time (even if my database is small).

What do you think?

If your server is smart and prepares a small, optimized update, all the better. How large is your database?

--
Kostya Vasilyev