You guessed correctly. I want to do a custom build. I work for an OEM
and am trying to implement an idea - to log all inputs (keystrokes,
text field input, browser tests including Javascript, plugging/
unplugging SD card etc.) by the testers to have a set of trails that
would be useful.
So I am trying to figure out the minimal set of points in the
framework code at which I can log "this text was input", "this key was
pressed". Does such a tool to log trails already exist?
Anil