On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 9:53 PM, Chrystian Vieyra <chrys.vie...@gmail.com>wrote:

> they take about two to three weeks to review the apps

In my experience it's been two to three *days*. Once I posted an update on
Sunday and it was approved Monday. YMMV.

> and they do not provide error reports

But they test your app and actually provide customer service. The Android
Market error reports are fairly useless anyway as they depend on users being
pro-active and provide no logs. You're best served with your own error
reporting mechanism (like ACRA) in either case.