Hello,
I have some coordinates to show them as markers in map, plus, i want
to display an AlertDialog descritpion when i tap on each marker, 3 of
4 markers well shows an AlertDialog but no the correct description,
the 4th force closes the application with this logcat error:

08-24 12:28:35.942: ERROR/AndroidRuntime(241):
android.database.CursorIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 4 requested,
with a size of 4

Abd here is the code:
@Override
            protected boolean onTap(int index) {
                db = openHelper.getWritableDatabase();

                String[] columns_descri = new String[] {COL_DESCRI};

                Cursor cur = db.query(true, TABLE_COORD, columns_descri,null,
null, null, null, null, null);

                cur.moveToPosition(index);
                        String description =
cur.getString(cur.getColumnIndexOrThrow(COL_DESCRI));

                        AlertDialog.Builder dialog = new
AlertDialog.Builder(Geo.this);
                        dialog.setTitle("Infos.");
                        dialog.setMessage(description);
                        dialog.setPositiveButton("OK", new OnClickListener() {
                            @Override
                            public void onClick(DialogInterface dialog, int
which) {
                                dialog.dismiss();
                            }
                        });
                        dialog.show();

                 cur.close();
                 db.close();

                return true;
            }

Any idea please of the source of the problem? I really don't know how
to solve it.

Thank you for your help.