Thanks a lot rich .. i got worked this way

package pack.GestureSampleThree;

import android.app.Activity;
import android.graphics.Color;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.GestureDetector;
import android.view.MotionEvent;
import android.view.GestureDetector.OnGestureListener;
import android.widget.LinearLayout;
import android.widget.TextView;

public class GestureSampleThreeExample extends Activity implements
OnGestureListener {
 private LinearLayout main;
    private TextView viewA;

    private GestureDetector gestureScanner;

    @Override
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

        gestureScanner = new GestureDetector(this);

        main = new LinearLayout(this);
        main.setBackgroundColor(Color.GRAY);
        main.setLayoutParams(new LinearLayout.LayoutParams(320,480));

        viewA = new TextView(this);
        viewA.setBackgroundColor(Color.YELLOW);
        viewA.setTextColor(Color.BLACK);
        viewA.setTextSize(16);
        viewA.setLayoutParams(new LinearLayout.LayoutParams(320,80));
        main.addView(viewA);

        setContentView(main);
    }

    @Override
    public boolean onTouchEvent(MotionEvent me) {
        return gestureScanner.onTouchEvent(me);
    }

    public boolean onDown(MotionEvent e) {
        viewA.setText("-" + "DOWN" + "-");
        return true;
    }

    public boolean onFling(MotionEvent e1, MotionEvent e2, float velocityX,
float velocityY) {
        viewA.setText("-" + "FLING" + "-");
        return true;
    }

    public void onLongPress(MotionEvent e) {
        viewA.setText("-" + "LONG PRESS" + "-");
    }

    public boolean onScroll(MotionEvent e1, MotionEvent e2, float distanceX,
float distanceY) {
        viewA.setText("-" + "SCROLL" + "-");
        return true;
    }

    public void onShowPress(MotionEvent e) {
        viewA.setText("-" + "SHOW PRESS" + "-");
    }

    public boolean onSingleTapUp(MotionEvent e) {
        viewA.setText("-" + "SINGLE TAP UP" + "-");
        return true;
    }
}