Hi,

I have following two arrays and I want to bind them to a
AutoCompleteTextView. My problem is when type on the textview it filters the
nameArr and I lost the correct index in the idArr. How do I bind idArr to
the view?

String idArr[] = new String[]{"1","2","3"};
String nameArr[] =  new String[]{"a","b","c"};

autoCompleteAdapter = new ArrayAdapter<String>(this,
android.R.layout.simple_dropdown_item_1line);
autoCompleteAdapter.setNotifyOnChange(true);
autoComplete =
(AutoCompleteTextView)findViewById(R.id.practice_search_text_edit);
autoComplete.setAdapter(autoCompleteAdapter);

for (int i = 0; i < nameArr.length; i++) {
     autoCompleteAdapter.add(nameArr[i]);
}

Thanks.
-Shamim