Hello,

I am newbie to Android. I am working on Android and Eclipse on the
linux ubuntu platform.

I am trying to write a program for Server-Client socket communication.
Below is the code snippet:

try{
Log.d(LOG_TAG, "OK");
providerSocket = new ServerSocket(8000, 10);
connection = providerSocket.accept();

boolean a = connection.isConnected();

Toast.makeText(this, "Connection established!",
Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();
return;
}
catch(IOException e)
{
Log.v(LOG_TAG, "NOK");
e.printStackTrace();
}

When i debug the code, it reaches at connection =
providerSocket.accept(); and stops debugger by showing below message
Source Not found
The source attachment does not contain the source file
ServerSocket.class
You can change the source attachment by clicking Change Attached
Source below:

When i try to click on button i dont find any source file src.zip in
the directory of Android.
Eclipse does have src.zip but in many folders so i am confused to
choose which file to be selected.

Any other clues??

Prasad