Thanks, I tried it now. I have a problem, with this:

I need to have two arraylists. I declared them. I declared a "mine"
arraylist and an "user" arraylist with this code:

      ArrayList mine = new ArrayList();
        ArrayList user = new ArrayList();

I want to store in these values, what are will be important to contact
with the user:
I added values to my mine arraylist:
        mine.add("0");
            mine.add("1");
            mine.add("0");

I want to add a values to the user named arraylist if the user press a
button. So I added this code:
    user.add("0");

and

    user.add("1");

to an another button.

I added two

    Log.i("user", user.toString());

line to the buttons so I can follow how the arraylist looks like in
the appropriate moments.

Then if the user clicks an another button, I want to compare these
lists, so I implemented the following code:

        for (int j = 0; j < user.size(); j++) {
                            for (int k = 0; k < mine.size(); k++) {
                                if (user.get(j) == mine.get(k)) {
                                    //start a new activity
                                }

If the two arraylists are the same in the order and in values, I want
to show a new screen (its name is for example good), and if not I want
to show an another( its name is for example lose). But I have a
problem. My program is only show my lose screen if the user only
clicked the button which add 1 to the arraylists, or if he/she only
clicked the button which add 0 to the arraylist. How can I make my
program to run as I want? Thanks in advance