Hello, please help me,

I have to upload different media files, some of them a big, and i have
the possibility to upload a file in few pieces of encoded string of
bytes.

I need to read a particular interval of bytes from a file.
I can't create an array of bytes from the whole file, because the
application crashes, heap memory is too low, OutOfMemoryError happens.

As i see the following is not what i need:

byte[] output = new byte[(int) bytesToRead];
InputStream is = new FileInputStream(file);
is.read(output, offset, bytesToRead);

Thanks in advance
Lidia