It depends on the actual use case.

For example: preference activities typically don't use a dedicated "Ok" or "Save" button, to pressing Back applies the changes.

"Edit a data item" type activities typically have an "Ok" or "Save" (but not "Back") button that saves the data and closes the activity. Pressing Back in these doesn't save the changes.

-- Kostya

03.10.2011 17:59, John Goche ?????:

I hope nobody minds if I jump in on this topic. I wanted to ask whether implementations should interpret the back button as an OK or as a Cancel when a form has data.

Regards,

John Goche