I am developing a mobile web application with the focus on iDevices
and Androids.  When on the Android platform, if I select an input
control like a textbox the focus ring is like 8px skewed from the
control and the top of the focus ring is drawn right through the
center on the textbox.  How do I fix this?  On all desktop browsers
this doesn't happen.  On the iPad and iPhone this doesn't happen.  It
only occurs on the Android.