I have created own keyboard for my application. Applciation contain
TableLayout that contain ArrayList of products.That table row created
dynamically & contain EditText also. When User click on the EditText,
it should get open keyboard. Up to this point working fine.

Problem is when user enter quantity & click done or Enter key,
editText.OnEditorActionListener(){.. method actionId take 0. But When
I run through the Android keyboard, actionId take 5 for done 6 for
Done.

Why It didn't take the actionId for my own keyboard ?

final EditText txtQty = new EditText(this);
        txtQty.setHeight(1);
        txtQty.setLayoutParams(new
LayoutParams(LayoutParams.WRAP_CONTENT, 42));
        txtQty.setInputType(InputType.TYPE_CLASS_PHONE);
        txtQty.setImeOptions(EditorInfo.IME_ACTION_DONE);
        txtQty.setSelectAllOnFocus(true);
        txtQty.setTextSize(9);
        txtQty.setVisibility(View.VISIBLE);
        txtQty.setHint("0.0");
        txtQty.setHighlightColor(R.color.green);
        tr.addView(txtQty);
 txtQty.setOnEditorActionListener( new OnEditorActionListener() {
            public boolean onEditorAction(TextView v, int actionId,
KeyEvent event) {
                Log.i("KeyBoard" ,"Inside the Edit Text");
                if (actionId == EditorInfo.IME_ACTION_DONE ||actionId
== EditorInfo.IME_ACTION_NEXT ) { ......}

This is my code:

Please anybody help me this... more than three days spending time with
this part.I couldn't do it....

Please anybody help me this...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7659570/android-oneditoractionlistener-actionid-give-0-when-i-click-done-key