On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:50 AM, bhumi kania <bska...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was asking about the sample algorithm that is removing the overlapped
> node in the hierarchical view.

"Sample algorithm"?

> Now I have to draw this hierarchy.
> The graph is ready but some nodes are overlapped somewhere.
> So I need to remove that overlapping.

This sounds like a logic bug specific to your app.

> I had googling the algorithm that removes the overlapping of node. But I am
> unable to implement that algorithm.

"The algorithm"? "That algorithm"?

If you have any idea about that then let me know.

I have no idea because you have still not explained what "the algorithm" is,
you're just making vague references to it.

Regardless, whatever algorithm you're having trouble with, figuring it out
is an app-specific logic problem or a general computer-science problem at
best.

This does not appear to be Android specific so you're not going to get much
help here.