Interesting ...

1. Yes one thread as that is why your addjavascripr interface has to
be on a different thread to allow UI changes
2. not sure about this oine yet

When I have mor e info it wil be posted to PlanetAndroid.com and blog
and youtube channel as I videocast my demos..

Mine, Xspot is targeted for both Android iPhone using same
techniques,,

We might have some techniques to exchange with each other..

Which UI lib did you settle on iUI or CiUI?