True, but I suspect there will be more Android devices than iPhones in
short order. For a start Samsung sells the most touch screen devices
(not Apple)  and they're working on multiple handsets. Furthermore,
NetBooks and other form factors will start showing up late in the year.
Don't flame me iPhone fanboys (I have one, I have developers writing
fr it and its a nice platform if you don't mind conforming to the cult
of Jobs and being hellishly restricted API wise, it'll change). Apple
is however only a single manufacturer. They make excellent devices
thogh and have attracted a rabidly loyal fan base of which I am one,
though less loyal and without the rabies.

;)