Hi, I had the same problem with a library project. In fact I got a dalvic
error 1 so that the toolchain couldnt work so that no R.java was created...

My solution was to add thos line to the .classpath of the library project:

<classpathentry kind="con" path="com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.LIBRARIES"/>

Hope this helps.

Greetings,
Marco