By doing this command I have:

strings ~/dev/android_libs/libmedia.so | grep AudioTrack | grep set

_ZN7android10AudioTrack9setVolumeEff
_ZN7android10AudioTrack17setMarkerPositionEj
_ZN7android10AudioTrack23setPositionUpdatePeriodEj
_ZN7android10AudioTrack11setPositionEj
_ZN7android10AudioTrack7setLoopEjji
_ZN7android10AudioTrack13setSampleRateEi
_ZN7android10AudioTrack3setEijiiijPFviPvS1_ES1_iRKNS_2spINS_7IMemoryEEEb

With the last line it seems that the function exist on my lib?