On 25 October 2011 17:08, Pius Njoka <piusnj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Am adding jaxrpc.jar to my android project and i get the following
> issue
> [2011-10-25 18:26:25 - loyaltycardapplication] Dx
> trouble processing "javax/xml/messaging/Endpoint.class":
>
> Ill-advised or mistaken usage of a core class (java.* or javax.*)
> when not building a core library.

Pius,

JAX-RPC cannot be simply imported to your project and run on Android,
as it has platform dependencies.

Please have a look at the following page to see, what are the
supported platforms:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E17802_01/webservices/webservices/docs/1.5/ReleaseNotes.html

However you can go and use any other pure Java XML-RPC implementation,
that will simply compile for Dalvik without a problem.

Have a look at these two open-source projects:

http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/index.html
http://xmlrpc.sourceforge.net/

Good Luck!
--