The TextPaint worked well to measure the text length in pixel.
I've implemented my ScrollTextView successfully.
Here's my codes to calculate the scrolling length.
Just for your information.

        private void calculateScrollingLen() {
                TextPaint tp = getPaint();
                Rect rect = new Rect();
                String strTxt = getText().toString();
                tp.getTextBounds(strTxt, 0, strTxt.length(), rect);
                mScrollingLen = rect.width() + getWidth();
               rect = null;
        }

Thank you!
And your website looks sharp!