Hey Treking,

please read my question carefully.

I am cancelling asynctask. It happens rarely.

Scenario:-
Request has been sent to server but the response has not came yet.
In between this time if i  do something that finishes my activity (i am
also cancelling my asynctask.) then the method is called and trying to
update the UI.
I have implemeted one interface to parse the json stuff.so every time i
make request the method is called.(No matter activity is running or not)

so please suggest me better way.

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 7:30 PM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 3:22 AM, Hitendrasinh Gohil <
> hitendrasin...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I can set boolean flag for it.But apart from this patch is there any good
>> idea to prevent this.
>>

> Stop the background thread or preferably cancel the AsyncTask that's
> running.

regards,
Hitendrasinh Gohil