Hi,

The following code returns a null Cursor to me

String[] projection = {MediaStore.Images.Media._ID};
// Create the cursor pointing to the SDCard
Cursor cursor = managedQuery( MediaStore.Images.Media.EXTERNAL_CONTENT_URI,
projection, // Which columns to return
null,       // Return all rows
null,
null);

I have tried the code on 3 devices, 2 devices it works fine, 1 devices it
returns null.  Can someone guide me a better way to get image details from
android SQL Lite, so that it works on all devices. (These devices are
android 2.3).

Also, I am not able to query using where clause, basically I want to just
get incremental cursor of 10 records on each user interaction.

Any pointers is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ankur