Hey, I have a G1 phone unlocked and I have this problem "There is a
problem communicating with the Google servers... etc". I did as said
above and deleted all APN's then added 'wap.cingular'. This still will
not work for me, I would be very grateful for any solutions or
suggestions as I now have a brand new phone which will not function!
Thanks, please get back to me a.s.a.p