Hi, I like share intent, it is perfect to open sharing apps with image
and text parameters.

But now i'm researching the way to force share intent to open a
specific app from the list, with the paramters given to the share
intent.

This is my actual code, it shows the list of sharing apps installed on
the phone. Please, can somedone tell me what i should add to the code
to force for example official twitter app? and official faccebok app?

Intent sharingIntent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND);
Uri screenshotUri = Uri.parse("file:///sdcard/test.jpg");
sharingIntent.setType("image/*");
sharingIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_TEXT, "body text");
sharingIntent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_STREAM, screenshotUri);
startActivity(Intent.createChooser(sharingIntent, "Share image
using"));

Thanks