As TreKing points out... with the built-in GPS - not a chance. For a
series of reasons, mostly however because the inside of a coach is
unfavorable to GPS reception. My recommendation would be to acquire a
professional high precision GPS receiver, install it on the roof, and
connect/pair it to the Android device through USB or BT. BT will be
somewhat sketchy though. Then read and parse out the NMEA string,
voila.