Hi,

    I was unable to understand your idea but I have implemented it in
a different way. You can get the current thumb position from
OnSeekBarChangeListener using sk.getProgress(). This can be translated
into LayoutParams depending on the width and max progress you set for
the seekbar.From the seekbar.OnTouchListener() you can get the
position of the current touch event as touching the thumb or
progressdrawable.

Thank you,
B.Arunkumar