We have some questions regarding the Android Cloud to Device Messaging
Framework (C2DM) services.

1.    Regarding to enabling C2DM section in
http://code.google.com/intl/zh-TW/android/c2dm/,

°ßIf the registration is successful, the C2DM server broadcasts a
REGISTRATION Intent which gives the application a registration ID.

The application should store this ID for later use. Note that Google
may periodically refresh the registration ID, so you should design
your application with the understanding that the REGISTRATION Intent
may be called multiple times. Your application needs to be able to
respond accordingly.°®

Can we know exactly how long may Google refresh the registration ID,
by one day or a week? And how can Google refresh the registration ID?
Or our application need to fire off a registration intent to C2DM
servers for refreshing the registration ID in a particular time?

2.    When we send out our messages to C2DM servers (i.e.
https://www.google.com/accounts/ClientLogin), we found that the
connection speed varies and can differs by several times (from ~25
messages/seconds to ~100 messages/second).

Is the variation of connection speed to C2DM servers normal?