Hello,

You use the SMS permission, so the telephony feature is by default set
to "mandatory". As the Xoom doesnt have the telephony feature, it cant
see your app.

If you add <uses-feature android:name="android.hardware.telephony“
android:required="false" />  in your manifest, you should be able to
see your app.

Regards,
Patrick