I have an application with activity A, B, C. A is MAIN/LAUNCHER
activity.

steps:
1. Start it by click the icon from home, A launched, click a menu,
activity B is launched;
2. press HOME key to return home page
3. click my application icon again, it will return the activity B.

4.But if I start A activity from other application, just like from
http link, it will start another application instance again, not
launch the back ground one. How to avoid this case? I want only a
single instance.
(If I received an email with a http://www.google.com, click this link,
chose my application to open, it will create another instance)

   <application android:icon="@drawable/icon"
                        android:label="@string/app_name">

       <activity android:name=".activity.A"
                 android:label="@string/app_name"

           <intent-filter>
               <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
               <category
android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
           </intent-filter>
           <intent-filter>
               <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW" />
               <category
android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
               <category
android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE" />
               <data android:scheme="http"
android:host="www.google.com"/>
           </intent-filter>
       </activity>