Hi All,

I recently bought an unlocked T-mobile G1 from the US (I live in
Sweden). This was just a couple of weeks before the Dev Phone was
released...
Unfortunately the G1 died during the night after just three days of
usage. I cannot turn it on or even charge the battery. It is
completely dead...

So I contacted the place where I bought the phone (www.fommy.com) but
they refused to help me since the device worked when they shipped it
to me. Instead they told me to contact the manufacturer HTC. So I
did... But they claim that it is a T-Mobile product so I should
contact them instead. So I did... But T-Mobile won't help me (after
all, it is an unlocked phone) and tells me to contact HTC again. So I
did... but now they won't answer my mails... So it seems I'm getting
nowhere with this...

So if I buy an Android Dev Phone, what kind of warranty do I have for
situations like this? Others seem to have experienced the same problem
with devices just dying:
http://androidcommunity.com/forums/f41/g1-dead-after-12-days-6217/
http://androidcommunity.com/forums/f41/my-g1-wont-turn-on-8964/
http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-438824.html

I mean if the device can just die at any time what does the warranty
say about this?

/Lars