I am with TreKing on this one.

The question is very vague. Does Sree want to know about MVC in
general? His question certainly looks so.
If so, then it's hardly Android SDK, and Wikipedia has an entry for
it, so why wasting people time and bandwidth.

This list seems to have a lot of noise like that (victim of Android's
success) and one receives around 50 posts every hour, out of which
maybe 3 are relevant, well formed and interesting.

If it is about MVC in Android, then it is still quite generic and
speculative, but interesting.

I don't think that you implement MVC as such as long as you use
Activity and View objects. You could, when taking full controll of the
screen, like in a game with your custom UI.

In most cases, I think, you are a mere user of MVC implemented by
Android SDK. Activity hosts Views so it is a View + Controller, but
can easily hold Model objects too, in case when model is small. Model
could also be implemented separately by a Service or Content Provider.

Daniel

On 13 January 2012 08:20, Android2ee <mathias.seguy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, nice first answer.
> The question is not stupid, because an Activity mix life cycle and
> view, so implementing MVC is not so obvious. And to make simple, your
> activity manage lifeCycle and delegate GUI to your GUI package. In
> that package you do usual MVC. In fact you implement usual layers
> separation (Model, View, BuisnessService, Service  (i mean android
> service), DAO (that contains usual DAO and your Content providers) and
> you also have the Communication layer and the transversal one), as
> usual in Java. You just need to manage your models' life cycle
> according to your activity life cycle. And it should work.
>
> On Jan 13, 6:21 am, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:46 PM, Sree <sreelathapavul...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I want some information about MVC Architecture
>>
>> http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Daniel Drozdzewski