Hi Guys,

I have a query related to Action bar in ICS.

As we all know Action bar supports both mode , 1. Navigation Tabs 2.
Drop-down Navigation.

I have an Activity with Action bar and added Navigation Tabs such that
each Tab text is lengthy. (say TAB1...., TAB2...., TAB3....,
TAB4..... etc...) So the view i will be seeing in the portrait mode
will be as shown in snapshot_portrait.png which is attached with this
email. If the Tab doesn't fit in Portrait mode, the desired tab can be
reached by fling action.

Now changing the orientation, the Tabbed view changes to a drop down
if all the tabs doesnt fit the entire landscape view width.

I wanted to have the same Tabbed views in landscape mode too where
fling action can slide the tabs..

Please can anybody let me know how can i achieve this.

Appreciate your quick reply.

Thanks...