Hi guys!
I found a class named "com/android/phone/BluetoothHandsfree.java" in
the Android Build Source. It includes the following snippet:

} else if (args[0].equals(3)) {
                        if (phoneType == Phone.PHONE_TYPE_CDMA) {
                            // For CDMA, we need to check if the call
is in THRWAY_ACTIVE state
                            if
(PhoneApp.getInstance().cdmaPhoneCallState.getCurrentCallState()
                                    ==
CdmaPhoneCallState.PhoneCallState.THRWAY_ACTIVE) {
                                if (VDBG) log("CHLD:3 Merge Calls");
                                PhoneUtils.mergeCalls(mPhone);
                            }
                        } else if (phoneType == Phone.PHONE_TYPE_GSM)
{
                            if (mForegroundCall.getState().isAlive()
&&

mBackgroundCall.getState().isAlive()) {
                                PhoneUtils.mergeCalls(mPhone);
                            }
                        } else {
                            throw new
IllegalStateException("Unexpected phone type: " + phoneType);
                        }
                        return new
AtCommandResult(AtCommandResult.OK);
                    }
                }
                return new AtCommandResult(AtCommandResult.ERROR);
            }

This piece of code indicates, that it is possible to create a three-
way-conference via BluetoothHeadset, while having one active call and
one call on hold.
Now I wanted to ask some of you google guys, what action has to be
taken at the bluetooth headset to send a args[0].equals(3) for having
android create the conference.
Any useful hints??? I'm quite new to Android development, therefore
please be understandable for me :)

with kind regards

Wuffy