Thanks a lot Murphy, I have done it on my Emulator.

I Telnet  into the emulator and run the power capacity command as

power capacity 100       then the battery power changed to 100% and
now i am able to run "Encrypt Phone" Feature on my emulator. currently
my Encryption is going on, i think it wil take 1-2 Hours.

Thanks a lot again.....

On 1/13/12, Mark Murphy <mmur...@commonsware.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Chander mourya <mohan.c...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Thanks Murphy, yes i have to run commands and run the charging to 100%
>> , i am trying to find out the details how it can be done. if you have
>> some links related to this please send it to me.
>
> It should be no different on the emulator than on a device. You should
> be able to find instructions via a search engine, such as:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzgSjX7sbro
>
> --
> Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
> http://commonsware.com | http://github.com/commonsguy
> http://commonsware.com/blog | http://twitter.com/commonsguy
>
> Warescription: Three Android Books, Plus Updates, One Low Price!

Chandra Mohan Mourya