I have a library that my application uses.

In one version of my program I am going to have an Android Service, and I
am trying to compile the .aidl file, but, it references a class in my
android library, and now I am getting an error that it can't find the file.

I am using Eclipse for the compilation.

This is what my .aidl file looks like:

package com.myproject;

import com.mylibrary.model.Road;   //  <== I am getting the error on this
line
import android.location.Location;

interface MyService {
    java.util.List<Road> retrieveNewPath();

    Location retrieveCurrentLocation();
}

--
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."