I tap the screen and it registers multiple-taps.

It didn't do that on the emulator, but on a G1, if I tap once, it
fires multiple times.

Q: How do I get rid of the double taps?

Thanks in advance!
-cellurl

---------code-------

public class JetBoy extends Activity implements View.OnClickListener {

        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);
        setContentView(R.layout.main);

        final View touchView = findViewById(R.id.touchView);

        mTouchView= ((TextView)touchView);

        mTouchView.setText("");

        touchView.setOnTouchListener(new View.OnTouchListener()
{
            @Override
            public boolean onTouch(View v, MotionEvent event) {

                Log.d("TAGGG","onTouch
" );

                //see if we tapped on the right or left side of screen
                boolean right=false;
                if(event.getX() > Global.mCanvasWidth/2) {
                    right= true;
                }

                //ignore ACTION_UP, just RETURN HERE
                if(event.getAction() == 0x00000001) {
                    Log.d("TAGGG","Action_UP");
                    return true;    //get rid of double hits from DOWN
and UP. I couldnt get ACTION_UP so I used hex
                }

                return true;
            }
        });