Hi
I changed original bluez, glib and dbus folder in GINGERBREAD with new
blueZ4.98, glib-2.31.6 and dbus 1.4.16 and suggested in
http://oss.signove.com/index.php/Antidote_port_to_Android
but while again building file system of gingerbread i got this error

target Strip: libmedia (out/target/product/omap3evm/obj/lib/
libmedia.so)
make: *** No rule to make target `out/target/product/omap3evm/obj/lib/
liba2dp.so', needed by `out/target/product/omap3evm/obj/
SHARED_LIBRARIES/libaudio_intermediates/LINKED/libaudio.so'

can any one suggest me how to port thing from ICS so that i can turn
on HDP on GINGERBREAD