Hi guys,

I have come to a requirement of an application that requires the following
view and its associated action:

I want a listView that takes up all space on the screen, populated with
numbers, say from 1 to 20. Thats no issue.

The listView should have a dragable semi-transparent box on top of it with
width equal to the listView. The box should also stretchable, it can take
1/4 to 3/4 of the height of the listView. To expand/contract the box, a
user would be required to use two fingers, just like how one would zoom
in/out on a picture. To slide the box up or down the listView, user may
drag it with one finger. And on single tap on the box, it should sum up all
those numbers on the listView that the box is covering.

I can't figure out how to implement such a view and functionality. If you
do, please share your idea. I would love it if you could provide with
keywords that i should look into. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Farhan