Hi all,
I would like to do Windget, with dynamic strings
(notActivityApplication!) from template, template should be
combined(mixed), like: img text text, need to generating more strings
from one template on widget.
My template should be as (for example) 10 times/rows or 39 times/rows
or more... and it's depends from size of widget.
Size of widget can be any and should be selected by user, by finger-
taping.
I want to generate content (inside of form, on main LenearLayout), as
content should be my template where Image+TextView+TextView.
Obviously it need generate from Java code. but I cant understood how
to do it is correct.

...my current template is:

    <LinearLayout
        android:id="@+id/linearLayout1"
        android:minWidth="300dp"
        android:minHeight="229dp"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent"
        android:orientation="vertical"
        android:paddingTop="2dip"
        android:paddingLeft="2dip"
        android:paddingRight="2dip"
        android:paddingBottom="2dip"
        android:layout_weight="2"
        android:gravity="fill|top"
        android:singleLine="false"

                <LinearLayout
                    android:id="@+id/relativeLayout01"
                    android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                    android:layout_height="wrap_content"
            android:gravity="top|left"
            android:orientation="horizontal"
            android:scaleType="fitXY"

            <LinearLayout
                android:id="@+id/relativeLayout001"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:gravity="center|left"
                android:scaleType="fitXY"
                android:padding="2dp"

                <ImageButton
                    android:id="@+id/ImageButton001"
                    android:src="@drawable/ic_red_dot"
                    android:layout_width="7dp"
                    android:layout_height="6dp"
                    android:layout_marginLeft="0dp"
                    android:layout_marginRight="0dp"
                    android:layout_gravity="center|left"
                    android:background="@android:color/transparent"
                    android:padding="0dp"
                    android:scaleType="fitXY"
                    android:gravity="center|left"
                    />
            </LinearLayout>

            <LinearLayout
                android:id="@+id/relativeLayout001"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:gravity="center|left|fill_horizontal"
                android:scaleType="fitXY"
                android:orientation="vertical"

                        <TextView
                            android:id="@+id/textView00"
                            android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                            android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                    android:layout_gravity="left"
                            android:focusable="false"
                            android:paddingLeft="0dip"
                            android:text="First string, hello! 4x3 - sdfgds fgds
1234567890"
                            android:textColor="#ffffffff"
                            android:textSize="10dp"
                    android:layout_marginLeft="0dp"