I'm using LocalBroadcastManager to send data between classes. I'm
trying to send an ArrayList of String objects, 1 dimensional, in one
of them. The array has all my strings when I send it, but on the
receiving end it is empty. Has anyone seen this before? Here's my
code.

Send Message (I can print the array here and it has 5 items):

Intent updatedIdsIntent = new
Intent(Common.ContentIdsUpdatedNotification);

updatedIdsIntent.putStringArrayListExtra(Common.UpdatedContentIdsKey,
this.updatedContentIds);

LocalBroadcastManager.getInstance(ctx).sendBroadcast(updatedIdsIntent);

Retrieve Message (always empty):

Log.i(TAG, "content ids updated in activity " +
intent.getStringArrayListExtra(Common.UpdatedContentIdsKey));

Why are the items gone from the array in the broadcast receiver?