Hi Archana,

Are you trying to create a "work only" android device and prevent usage of
"non work" type apps?

The effort involved to achieve this is certainly non-trivial and would
involve rooting the device and installing a secure "IT killjoy" version of
Android. There are free apps available on the market that can detect and
kills other apps, but there's nothing stopping someone from uninstalling
that watchdog app and then installing/using facebook.

I'm not aware of any secure, "IT friendly" versions of Android yet. This
article mentions blacklisting apps, try googling from there...

http://www.engadget.com/2011/10/11/3lm-resurfaces-still-wants-to-make-android-secure-enough-for-th/