On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 10:31 PM, chandu parasigani <
chanduparasig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have developed the application in android2.1. its working fine in
> small screens,normal screens and also large screens for this i have
> added the following code in manifest file
>
> <supports-screens
>        android:anyDensity="true"
>        android:largeScreens="true"
>        android:normalScreens="true"
>        android:resizeable="true"
>        android:smallScreens="true" >
>    </supports-screens>
> but,its not supporting xlarge screens means when i run my code in
> tablets the text and images sizes are lokking very small. please help
> me to resolve this.

My suggestion is to make different layouts as:

res/layout/my_layout.xml

res/layout-small/my_layout.xml  // layout for small screen size
res/layout-large/my_layout.xml  // layout for large screen size
res/layout-xlarge/my_layout.xml //layout for extra large screen
res/layout-xlarge-land/my_layout.xml // layout for extra large
                             in landscape orientation

For more information, refer the following link:

http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/screens_support.html