This isn't really a question that's formatted for this list.

This list is for discussing implementation issues relating to apps.

The answer is yes, you can, at least in some sense.  It depends what
you mean by "chat," you could mean it temporally, in terms of how you
display things, etc... This isn't clear from your question.

So basically, the answer is yes, you can do this, but if you have no
idea where to start, we're not really in a position to help you.

kris