Hello,

I made a simple application with  layouts, based on screen orientation.
Each layout used a different custom Fragment class.

When the phone is in a given orientation and I start the application, the
correct layout is loaded.
If I then rotate the phone (after the application started), then the
correct general layout is loaded, but the wrong fragment is used.

Here is a very simple application to show the problem.
http://www.gyscos.fr/TestAndroid.zip

Alternatively, the separate files are available on
http://www.gyscos.fr/TestAndroid/

(I know this may look unsafe to link files from unknown sites, but this
involve several files, which would have been inconvenient on pastebin).

As you'll see, turning the screen after the application started leads to
hybrid layouts, with the correct layout file being used, but the incorrect
Fragment being included.

Is this the expected behaviour ? If so, how could I force the application
to load the correct Fragment ?

Thanks a lot.