Working on my current project, one thing I am really missing is a good,
solid, and *complete* reference covering Android XML layouts, widgets
(from the XML side), etc., from beginner to advanced, with explanations,
(maybe with examples, maybe not), and so on.

A full book/e-book would be nice.  I would strongly prefer to have a
print copy (or, again, e-book) where I could just look at the contents
and/or index, find what I need, and read for the solutions rather than
have to ask here so much.

Suggestions, anyone?

Thanks,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        | "> There it was, right in the title bar:

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html