Hi all,

I am doing a project in which i want my application should read pdf/ms-
office file in offline mode. I know that by using googledocs & webview
we can read these file online but i want to do this offline. One more
thing that i know is one can use the related application if its
install on device to read these file or can flag error that file not
supported by device by using Intents. But i don't want to relay on
this to check any app availability to read these files.
I want a way sothat my app will read & display these files to user?
does any API available? or any public 3rd party API to serve mu
pupose.
Plz help...........

thanks in advance
bhagyashri